Here’s What You Need to Know...
As of this morning, Pitkin County has returned to Orange level restrictions. This is based on the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CPDHE) COVID-19 Dial. The 14-day incidence rate in the county is below 700, which will loosen certain restrictions for Aspen area restaurants and businesses.
Orange Level Guidelines
Here are some of the rules and restrictions to know about the CPDHE Orange level:
- Personal Gathering Size: Gatherings should be limited to up to 10 people from no more than 2 households.
- Lodging: Lodging units cannot house more than 10 people from more than 2 households.
- Restaurants: Able to host up to 25% capacity or 50 people, whichever is fewer. On-premise sale, consumption and service of alcohol must stop by 10:00 pm. Dining parties are limited to 10 people from no more than 2 households. Patrons in different parties must be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Bars: Will remain closed.
- Offices: Can operate with up to 25% capacity, though remote work is still strongly encouraged.
- Gyms/Fitness Centers: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 50 people, whichever is fewer.
- Organized Sports/Camps (Youth or Adult): Can be practiced virtually, or held outdoors in groups of less than 10.
- Retail Stores: Can operate with up to 50% capacity. Increased curbside pick-up, delivery and dedicated senior/at-risk hours are still strongly encouraged.
- Personal Services: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 50 people, whichever is fewer.
- Limited Health Care Settings: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 25 people, whichever is fewer.
- Indoor Events: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 50 people, whichever is fewer.
- Outdoor Events: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 75 people, whichever is fewer.
- Outdoor Guides Services: Can operate with up to 25% capacity or 10 people, whichever is fewer.
- Field Services: Real estate open houses must follow the indoor event requirements.
- Child Care: Open with standard ratios.
Real Estate Impact
As a real estate broker, I will be able to host open houses, though most showings right now are done either virtually or in small private groups. If you would like to visit one of my Aspen homes or condos for sale, please contact me directly to arrange an appointment.
Pitkin County is also recommending the actions and precautions listed below. Just because we’ve moved to Orange doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be as careful as possible out there. We are still a long way from being out of the woods with this pandemic and we’re at risk of going back to Red level anytime if the numbers go up again!
- Continue to stay at home as much as possible.
- When you go out, follow social distancing requirements by maintaining at least 6 feet of space between you and other people.
- Do not go to work and avoid public places if you are sick.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested immediately.
- Wear a mask in public indoor settings, as well as outdoor settings where 6-foot social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Limit private gatherings to 10 people or less, from no more than 2 households.
We all still need to do our part to keep Pitkin County safe, and this means following the guidelines laid out by the CPDHE, Pitkin County health officials and the CDC. For more information and the latest updates on the COVID-19 Dial, you can visit the website below:
Aspen Real Estate
DRE # FA.100019229